What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple’s Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is not a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the information with the browser, not person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Techniques: These are the most elementary and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis: They collect information on the type of browsing you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time of use, language, etc.
- Advertising: They show advertising according to their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google Adsense, Google Analytics and others.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
1.- Own cookies:
- Personalization: Cookies help us remember with which people or websites you have interacted, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
2.- Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
On the other hand, in order to help support the website uses the advertising platform Google AdSense, but in no case are associated to data that could identify the user. Google AdSense, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
3.- Storage of cookies
The social networking cookies can be stored in your browser while surfing http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org for example, when you use the button to share web content in a social network. Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that you use this website at their own cookie policies:
List of cookies[render_cookies_list]
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated ones to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as tools of the “Do Not Track”, which will allow you to select those cookies you want to allow.