In Foundation’s Friends of Monkole we have strived to create a space that is safe and reliable and that’s why we want to share our principles regarding the privacy of our users:
- We do not request personal information unless it is actually necessary to provide the services our users have requested.
- We never share our users ‘ personal information with anyone except to comply with the law or in case of having the express permission of our users.
The Friends of Monkole Foundation has adapted this website to the requirements of
Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights Also, to the Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, known as the Regulation of development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals. As well as Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the processing of their personal data
- Identity of the Person Responsible: Enrique Barrio García
- CIF/NIF: G87884623
- Commercial name: Foundation of Friends of Monkole
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Activity: Return smiles removed by a disease.
For purposes of the provisions in the General Regulation on Data Protection mentioned above, the personal data that the user sends through the forms on the web, you will receive the treatment of data “of the website Users and subscribers.”
For the treatment of personal data of our users, we have implemented all technical and organisational measures of security established in the current legislation.
Principles that we apply to the personal information of our users
In the treatment of the personal data of our users, we apply the following principles to conform to the requirements of the new european regulation on data protection:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: We always require the user’s consent for the processing of his or her personal data for one or more specific purposes, on which he or she will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- Minimisation of data: We only request data from our users when it is strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require it. The minimum possible.
- Limitation of the conservation period: The data is kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the processing, according to the purpose, we inform our users of the conservation period corresponding, in the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review our lists and we will remove those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Integrity and confidentiality:The data of our users will be treated in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data and guarantee confidentiality. Our users should know that we take all the necessary precautions to avoid the unauthorized access to or misuse of the personal data of our users by third parties.
How we obtaine the data of our users?
The personal data that we treat in Foundation Friends of Monkole come from:
- Newsletter subscription, contact and advertising forms
- Comments on the blog
- Donations via GiveWP
- Facebook Messenger: The data are obtained through bots implemented in ManyChat.
What are the rights of our users when providing us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation about whether the Foundation Friends of Monkole are treating personal data that concern us, or not.
People, if they want, have the right to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned
- Request for rectification or deletion
- To request the limitation of your treatment
- Refuse the treatment
- To request the portability of the data
Interested parties may access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in your case, request deletion, when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected. In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the treatment of your data, in which case only the we will retain for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances, and for reasons related to your particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Foundation Friends of Monkole will treat the data, except for legitimate compelling reasons, or the exercise or defense of potential claims. As interested party, the user has the right to receive the personal data is relevant, you have provided to us, and in a structured format, use a common and readable, and to pass them on to other responsible for the treatment when:
- The processing is based on consent.
- The data have been provided by the person concerned.
- The treatment is carried out by automated means.
To exercise their right to portability of data, the user will have the right that personal data is transmitted directly responsible to responsible when it is technically possible.
The interested parties shall also have the right to an effective remedy and to fill a complaint to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency of Data Protection, if they consider that the processing of personal data concerning him or her would violate the Regulation.
To what purpose we treat the data of our users?
In Foundation’s Friends of Monkole there are different systems to get personal information and treatment the information we provide interested people with the following order for each system (forms):
Subscription to the Newsletter:
In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP address, in order to manage the subscription list and send newsletters, provided by the user when subscribing. The electronic bulletins or newsletters are managed by Mailchimp. We inform you that the data that you provide to us will be located at the servers of Mailchimp (supplier of Foundation of Friends of Monkole) outside of the EU, in the USA. Mailchimp is covered by the agreement EU-US Privacy Shield, whose information is available here, approved by the Committee of European Data Protection.
Comment on the blog:
To comment on posts on the http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.orgblog, the user is required to enter some data before the comments can be published. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP Address. The data of our users are located on servers in the OVH provider (Foundation of Friends of Monkole) within the EU.
To contact the Friends of Monkole Foundation, the user is required to enter some information before being able to send a message. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP Address. The data of our users are located on servers in the OVH provider (Foundation of Friends of Monkole) within the EU.
To contact the Friends of Monkole Foundation, the user is required to enter some information before being able to send a message. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, Email, IP Address, phone number and company to which it belongs. The data of our users are located on servers in the OVH provider (Foundation of Friends of Monkole) within the EU.
To contact the Friends of Monkole Foundation, the user is required to enter some information before being able to send a message. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name, IP Address, mailing Address, telephone Number, and credit Card Data The data that our users provide us will be shared through the plugin GiveWP platform (management of donations from Friends of Monkole) with Impress.org, LLC. located in the US with the payment platform Stripe (payments platform of Friends of Monkole) also located in the US.
Bots implemented in ManyChat are used to perform automated responses through Facebook Messenger. In this case, we request the following personal data: Name and user of Facebook, as well as the data shared by it through the chat bots. The data that our users provide us with will be shared through the chatbots. These chatsbots will be implemented in ManyChat with ManyChat, Inc. located in the USA and Facebook also located in the US.
There are other purposes for which we treat the personal data of our users:
- To ensure the compliance of the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- We also collect other non-identifying data that are obtained by some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when you browse this website, which are detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage the social networks. Foundation Friends of Monkole can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is to be conducted about people who have followers in the social networks on the official pages of http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org, is governed by this section. As well as by those conditions of use, privacy policies and regulations of access which belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the users of Foundation of Friends of Monkole. Foundation Friends of Monkole will treat your data with the purpose of properly manage your presence on the social network, informing them of activities, products, or services of Foundation Friends of Monkole. As well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the social networks allow. Never will the profiles of our followers in social networks be used to send advertising individually.
For sending messages, promotional or not related to the Foundation of Friends of Monkole, via Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, E-Mail or SMS.
Foundation Friends of Monkole, does not sell, rent or lease personal data that could identify the user, nor will it in the future, to any third party without prior written consent. However, in some cases it can make collaborations with other professionals, in such cases, will be required users consent to inform them about the identity of the collaborator, and the purpose of the collaboration. Always made with the strictest standards of safety.
Sending e-mail messages for contact purposes
A special case of data processing at Foundation Friends of Monkole, refers to the e-mail messages that the users send in order to contact Foundation Friends of Monkole. Users can ask questions about the content published on the blog, send suggestions or make any other point.
Legitimacy for the treatment of your data
The legal basis for the processing of your data is: consent.
The offer of products and services is either prospective or commercial and it is based on requested consent, but in no case will withdrawal of this consent condition, the execution of the subscription agreement.
The data categories that are discussed include identifying data.
This is not data category especially protected.
How long we keep the data of our users?
The personal data provided is retained:
- Until a request to its deletion by the interested party.
To whom recipients will the personal data of our users be communicated?
Many of the tools we use to manage our users ‘ data are contracted by third parties.
To provide services that are strictly necessary for the development of the activity, http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org, it shares data with the following providers under their respective conditions privacy:
A web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “Cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org to analyse the use that users make of the web site. The information generated by the cookie about the use of http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org will be directly transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in The United States. The IP address is anonymized, so that will not be collected by Google.
OVH España, S.L., domiciled in Spain. More information at: https://www.ovh.es/ (OVH Spain, SL). OVH Spain, SL treats the data with the aim of carrying out their hosting services to Foundation Friends of Monkole.
Automattic Inc., con domicilio en EEUU. Más información en: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. trata los datos con la finalidad de realizar sus servicios de plataforma web a Fundación Amigos de Monkole.
Platform for Donations:
Impress.org, LLC, based in the USA. More information at: https://givewp.com/ (Impress.org, LLC). Automattic Inc. treats the data with the aim of facilitating a platform to make a donation to the Foundation Friends of Monkole.
Stripe, based in the USA. More information in: https://stripe.com/es (Stripe). Stripe treats the data with the aim of facilitating a platform to make payments with credit/debit card to Foundation Friends of Monkole.
This service stores messages sent by users for contact purposes.
Facebook Inc, based in the USA. More information in https://es-es.facebook.com/privacy/explanation (Facebook, Inc). Facebook, Inc treats the data with the goal of sending messages, promotional or non related to the Foundation of Friends of Monkole, via Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, E-Mail or SMS. In addition, in this section it is worth highlighting the company ManyChat, Inc. is in charge of implementing chatbots on Facebook Messenger. More information in https://manychat.com/privacy.html (ManyChats, Inc).
While browsing http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org it can collect data not identifiable, which may include, IP addresses, geographic location (approximately), a record of how you use the sites and services, and other data that may not be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also data related to your browsing habits through third party services. This website uses the following services of third-party analysis:
- Google Analytics: we use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, track users ‘ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about users as a whole.
- Facebook: we use this information to collect information for the purpose of conducting advertising campaigns through their ad platform.
- ManyChat: Use this information to attribute an origin to the actions that users make on the web the source of traffic through the chatbot run on their platform SaaS (Software as a Service).
Confidentiality and security of data
http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org it is committed to the use and processing of the data included the person of the users, respecting their confidentiality and use in accordance with the purpose of the same, as well as to give fulfillment to his obligation to keep it and adopt all measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation of data protection.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a protocol of security that makes your data traveling in full and safe, i.e., the transmission of data between a server and web user, and feedback, is fully encrypted.
http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org can not guarantee the absolute infallibility of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, the Friends of Monkole Foundation will ensure that any person who is authorised by the Friends of Monkole Foundation to process customer data (including its staff, collaborators and providers). Such process shall be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
When a security incident occurs, when the Friends of Monkole Foundation becomes aware of it, it must notify the Customer without undue delay. Also, you must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it becomes known or when reasonably requested by the Customer.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
Our users are the only responsible of the veracity and correctness of the data, which refer to http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org releasing the Foundation Friends of Monkole, of any responsibility.
The users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data facilitated, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact form or subscription.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given can be revoked at any time by communicating it to the Friends of Monkole Foundation under the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation is in no case retroactive.
The Friends of Monkole Foundation will modify the present policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as to industry practices. In such cases, Foundation Friends of Monkole will announce on this page changes with reasonable notice before its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.orgdoes not SPAM, so it does not send commercial electronic mail messages that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the bulletin, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, http://www.fundacionamigosdemonkole.org commit itself not to send commercial communications without identifying them properly.